TEA's Design · Want to Place an Order?
What you need to know:
- All seats come to you totally finished and detailed by our craftsmen.
- We recommend that you buy the rest of the fabric to upholster the car at the time of purchasing the seats so the die lot matches.
- All seats are hand bulit to the size that will fit your car. We want your seats to be built with the fine quality you expect, so plan adequate lead-time.
- All seats are made from new products including slide tracks and installation hardware.
- All seats are shipped in double corrugated boxes.
- All our online fabric colors are approximate because computer screen monitors may display them differently. Call us for a real sample for a final decision.
What we need to know:
- Would you like a sales expert to help you plan your interior purchase?
- The make, year, and body style of the car that the seats are going into.
- Has the car been modified in the interior? Example: roll cage, channeled floor, raised drive shaft tunnel, whele tubes enlarged, raised floorboards, etc.
- The shape of the seat or seats you want. Options are Bucket, Bench, Split Bucket Bench, or Split Back Bench
- The style of seat that you want. Example: Pro 90, Image, Koncept 90, etc. (See product page)
- The fabric color you want the seats done in. (See our online fabric chart)
- The amount of fabric needed for the rest of the interior. Our sales experts can help you determine this.
Ready to place an order?
Call us and we will do the rest. Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30PM CST.
Prices: All prices F.O.B. Rochester, MN. Residents of Minnesota add 6.5% sales tax. Prices subject to change without notice. TEA's Design reserves the right to correct any typographical errors.
Terms: All shipments are C.O.D. & F.O.B. Rochester, MN and all merchandise remains teh property of TEA's Design Inc. until paid in full. A 1.5% per month surcharge will be added to past due invoices.
Shipping: All shipments will be made via truck, air, or U.P.S. freight collect, F.O.B. Rochester, MN.
Claims: All goods shall be considered delivered to the purchaser when placed in the hands of the carrier and co-signed to the purchaser. Loss, damage, or destruction of any merchandise is assumed by the purchaser and claims must be addressed to teh carrier before the receipt of goods.
Returns: All sales are final. However, for exchange, permission must be obtained from TEA's Design, Inc. in writing before returning any merchandise. All returns must be prepaid and are subject to a 20% handling charge. Credit will apply to purchases only. Any merchandise held over 30 days may not be returned.
Warranty: TEA's Design, Inc. warrants that it will replace or repair without charge, any merchandise except foam and fabric returned within 2 years from date of purchase, freight prepaid, and which is found to be faulty or defective in material or workmanship. This warranty becomes null and void in case of faulty installation or modification to the seat, frame, or brackets. Liability is limited to replacement or repair of goods sold and does not include any other claims.
Attention: Modification to TEA's Design seats and/or brackets excludes all TEA's Design liabilities.